[Beowulf] how do I get started?

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:56:09 PDT 2008

Amir,
Did you try any of the documents referenced at wiki,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf_%28computing%29#See_also?

There is a free downloadable book at Professor Brown's website, start at
http://www.phy.duke.edu/~rgb/Beowulf/beowulf.php

And I believe yes, you can use SSH to replace RSH pretty much anywhere. I
haven't done that myself but I'm only a hobbyist.

Good luck,
Peter