[Beowulf] VMC - Virtual Machine Console

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at charter.net
Wed Jan 16 10:08:12 PST 2008

Joe Landman wrote:
> Just some thoughts, hopefully not all that flammable  (Jeff, what is
> that rule?  I am being asked, and I don't have an answer ...)
Rule: (Theorem)
Anything that appears to be flame-bait, actually is.

Corollary:
Not matter what you say, no matter how much experience
you have, no matter how much evidence you have, someone
will always either:
(a) violently disagree with you to their death bed, inviting more
posts on the subject or any other subject that appears to be flame
bait.
-or-
(b) Misunderstand everything and post something worthless
possibly inviting more posts on the subject or any other subject
that appears to be flame bait.