[Beowulf] Can one Infiniband net support MPI and a parallel file system?

jitesh dundas jiteshbdundas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:07:37 PDT 2008

Dear Sir,

I have this query for which I request your reply.
It is possible to transfer data from one node to another using
parrallel computing.
However, I wish to know if it is possible to migrate the settings of
one node to another, assuming we are using multiple computers, not
necessarily in the same network.

Would not security and performance issues come into picture here?

Please excuse me for my ignorance, I have just started getting
involved in Beowulf and I am trying to clear out my concepts.

If you have any articles on Beowulf that could help, please do share
them with me.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitesh Dundas