[Beowulf] fftw2, mpi, from 32 bit to 64 and fortran

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Sat Aug 2 05:49:11 PDT 2008

  Hi all

  After backtracing and lots of going around I found out the problem. The
routine to calculate the fft had a parameter for using or not using a
buffer array which I wasn't passing through.

  Thanks all for your help and sorry to disturbe.

  there should be a way to force the fortan compiler to check every
variable is passed in the interface... damn it.

  Greets,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt