[Beowulf] Measuring port to port latency

richard.walsh at comcast.net richard.walsh at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 07:34:00 PDT 2007

The Intel MPI Benchmarks (formerly Pallas MPI Benchmarks) are a good
choice for measuring a range of MPI driven network performance features.
There is a nice technical summary defining exactly what is being measured
and how.

They are at:

"Making predictions is hard, especially about the future."

Niels Bohr

Richard Walsh
Thrashing River Consulting--
5605 Alameda St.