[Beowulf] Problem with Single RAID disk larger than 2TB and Linux

Krugger merc4krugger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:59:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

It usually takes some more time to get a stable storage with over 2 TB
partitions. In my personal experience we had to update the SAN
firmware, after that we figured out that the SCSI board that connected
to the SAN hardware also was bad and had to have it replaced. Also
remember to enable large block device support.

But after this the storage has been stable with over 2TB partitions.

Krugger