[Beowulf] help on building Beowulf

Li, Bo libo at buaa.edu.cn
Mon Nov 19 20:25:06 PST 2007

Hello,
I don't think Myrinet is a good idea.
If you budget is not a problem, try QLogic's products or Mellanox's ones. Myrinet maybe cheap but in low reliability.
I prefer to use opensource software with our re-development for our projects. And generally, re-development will give us flexibility to manage algorithms and optimizations.
Regards,
Li, Bo