[Beowulf] Beowulf on Demand

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:19:48 PDT 2007

Hola Juan,
I am sure you will get interesting and helpful answers soon from the
experts, but I want to clarify (hacerse mas claro) some language.

"...the quantity of money that every group have to contribute..."

I think you mean, your concern is the quanity of money that each group
should contribute; your concern is charging accounts equitably. Your
sentence could also be read, "the quantity of money that each group **must**
contribute" as if your concern were minimizing cost. You intend "contrubir
igualmente" and not "contrubir a lo menos", correct? I'm sorry my Spanish is
not idiomatic.

Also, by

"computacion bajo demanda" I think you mean "minimum compuation demand" but
not "maximum compuation allocated"; I think I would charge something for the
maximum requested (if job uses more CPU then it is stopped) as well as
actual CPU used, but I am no expert.

I hope I have made the language a little clearer, instead of worse :-)

Por favor, pregunteme cerca de la lengua si puedo ayudar, pero hay varios
aqui' quienes escribir los ambos mejor que yo. Claro :-)

Buena suerte,
Peter