[Beowulf] new to clusters...

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:23:35 PDT 2007

Mark,
You might be interested in the discussion that followed Kyle Spaan "A Start
in Parallel Programming" from March 13. I believe we had some discussion of
relatively simple parallelizable apps, as well as a language flame war
pitting the Righteous against the Misguided :-) I believe RGB actually
detonated a small fissionable device.
Peter