[Beowulf] Participate in a survey about cluster management?

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at charter.net
Fri Jun 29 14:07:01 PDT 2007

Good evening,

I've been kicking around an idea to do something like a
survey about cluster management tools. I'm working on
a fairly extensive questionnaire about aspect of cluster
management tools and I've already targeted some people
I would like to send it to (and some of you probably know
who you are :)  But I wanted to extend the invitation to
participate in the survey to anyone who is a cluster admin,
has been a cluster admin, worked with cluster management
tools, etc. Unfortunately I can't give away an iPod like
Don can, but I can promise you that I will read your answers
and the article will be public (it will be put on ClusterMonkey).

If you are interested, please send me an email and I will add
you to the list. If you decide you don't want to fill out the
survey after seeing it - there's no problem. I will just have
rgb keep sending you very long detailed emails until you
scream uncle. Actually I won't do that, but you don't have to
submit anything if you don't want to.

Thanks!

Jeff