[Beowulf] Setting up NFS directory mount on client

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Mon Jun 25 12:08:09 PDT 2007

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Lombard, David N wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 08:26:43PM -0400, Robert G. Brown wrote:
>> Any of these people (sons, wives, a couple of colleagues) can log in to

I didn't say they were all mine, did I?  In fact, I didn't say ANY of
them were mine...;-)

Heck, according to my ONE wife of 28 years as of last Saturday (on a bad
day:-) even my sons aren't, actually, my sons...

Perhaps I should rephrase it to "these people (who may or may not be
related to me but for whom I act as a household systems administrator
for non-Windows related matters, for Windows they are On Their Own) can
log to..."

     rgb

> Hmmm.  Trying to tell us something, here?  ;)

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu