[Beowulf] Nvidia Tesla GPU clusters?

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Wed Jul 18 07:56:26 PDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Jim Lux wrote:

> http://www.nvidia.com/object/tesla_computing_solutions.html

Holy Transputer, Batman!

Somehow I feel like I've passed this way before...

As before, it looks very cool and promises amazing performance.  But in
spite of it basically being (I expect) a repackaging of their existing
GPU hardware, I'll bet it ain't cheap.  Might make linear algebra and
visualization folks very happy, though...

    rgb