[Beowulf] Cluster Diagram of 500 PC

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Sun Jul 8 10:41:24 PDT 2007

Mostafiz wrote:

>     Dear Sir,
>
>     We want to setup a Cluster of 500 PC in following Configuration:
>     Intel Duel Core 1.88 GHz 2MB Cache
>     4 GB DDR-2 RAM
>     2 X 80 GB
>
>     How dow we connect these computers and how many will be defined as
>     master.

Mostafiz, ourslves and many other companies would normally give you
detailed answers to questions such as these, including detailed
diagrams, in a response to your requirements, either an open tender or a
  requirement.
We would only do this after a discussion with you regarding applications
and other requirements.

I suggest you contact a range of vendors directly.

John Hearns