[Beowulf] RE: Amber 8 Execution problem

Gabb, Henry henry.gabb at intel.com
Wed Dec 19 12:23:30 PST 2007

Hi Sangamesh,
It sounds like the executable can't find some shared objects. The
$MKL_HOME/tools/environment directory contains initialization scripts to
automatically update the $MKL_ROOT, $LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc. Since you're
running on Opteron, you should use the mklvarsem64t.{sh|csh}. Likewise,
you should be using the libraries in $MKL_HOME/lib/em64t rather than the
IA-32 (lib/32) or Itanium (lib/64) libraries.

Best regards,

Henry Gabb
Intel Cluster Software and Technologies

Message: 1