[Beowulf] Help with inconsistent network performance

Michael H. Frese Michael.Frese at NumerEx.com
Tue Dec 18 10:23:17 PST 2007

Brendan,

If you are doing this via nfs, you should be sure that mounts are
done using the tcp parameter in /etc/fstab.  Otherwise you may get
udp, and I have seen problems with that as recently as Fedora 8 this morning!

Mike