[Beowulf] Win64 Clusters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty Lusk lusk at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 12 09:27:28 PDT 2007

Sorry for the belated participation in this subthread of this most
excellent thread.  There is another paper on the relationship between
MPI and PVM, written by Bill Gropp and me.  You can find it at

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~gropp/bib/papers/2002/mpiandpvm.pdf

We wrote it because we felt the story from the "PVM side" (the paper
below) was incomplete.