[Beowulf] They appear to be reading beowulf ....

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Sun Apr 8 18:57:42 PDT 2007

C.f. http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6174266.html ... especially
quoting the eminently quotable RGB.

Obviously Microsoft declares victory, or at least success.  What
marketing organization would admit failure (and keep their jobs)?

What I would like to see is evidence of uptake.  Real numbers, not
marketing numbers.  Our take has always been that we would support it if
our customers asked us for it.  We have proactively asked customers
about it, and have not had interest expressed in it.  From windows shops.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com
phone: +1 734 786 8423
fax  : +1 734 786 8452 or +1 866 888 3112
cell : +1 734 612 4615