[Beowulf] p4_error: net_recv read: probable EOF on socket: 1

yogesh patel yogeshkip at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 5 01:15:51 PDT 2006

Dear sir/madam,

  I am receiving the following errors while running my mpi enabled code.

p4_error:interrupt SIGSEGV: 11
p4_error: net_recv read:  probable EOF on socket: 1

This error occurs after running the code for several hours using all
processors in my cluster.  I have seen several postings similar to this
on the web, however, I have not seen any posted solutions.  My
configuration is as follows:

Mpich_1.2.1 compiled w/ Portland compilers

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

 Yogesh