[Beowulf] Beowulf, the poem

Jim Lux James.P.Lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 23 10:18:39 PST 2006

I realize that this is probably a non-optimum place to ask this, but who
knows, someone might know..

Is there a recorded version of someone reciting Beowulf (in the original
language, not a translation).  There are several (modern) english versions
available, but, heck, I can do that myself.

I did find a CD on Amazon of Trevor Eaton reading it in Anglo Saxon, but
who knows, someone else may have a different version, or, hey, somebody
might have posted a recitation on the web.  It's not like there would be a
copyright issue with the original text.

James Lux, P.E.
Spacecraft Radio Frequency Subsystems Group
Flight Communications Systems Section
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena CA 91109
tel: (818)354-2075