[Beowulf] Tools for graphing (creating graphics of) execution sequences

Eric Thibodeau kyron at neuralbs.com
Thu Mar 9 21:04:10 PST 2006

Hi Fred,

	Thanks a mil for this insight. Actually, it's the first time I see someone
refer to project management as being similar to parallel processing. In fact,
the optimisation of projects, with critical paths, milestones, simultaneous
ends/beginings and dependancy makes of this approach quite convinient... now
if only I could find a tool that is scaled to CPU times ;)

	The Gantt chart was definately what I was thinking of...without even knowing
it. Thanks!

Eric