[Beowulf] Recommendation for good book on beowulf network setup

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Mon Jan 23 08:36:51 PST 2006

ClusterMoney.net has links to most known cluster books (anyone know of any
others?)

http://www.clustermonkey.net//component/option,com_weblinks/catid,39/Itemid,23/

> Would anyone have recommendation for good book on beowulf network design
> and setup using gigabit networks? - also any recommendations or thoughts
> on practicality of a mesh for 288 nodes using gigabit - 2 ports per node.

I am not sure your question will be directly answered in any of these
books however. What do you want to do with the two ports? (bond,
redundant, FNN)

--
Doug

> Thanks