[Beowulf] g77 limits...

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Tue Feb 28 17:11:07 PST 2006

python's the way of the future though :)  Agreed that shell (bash) and
make are important, and regular expressions of a (very powerful)
necessary evil.

(I tend to code in python as my first choice, but some things just work
better as bash or C.  And hopefully someday I'll find time to resume
studying Haskell, since it and OCaml are apparently so good at adapting
to changes in a program's requirements)