[Beowulf] Two announcements

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pathscale.com
Fri Feb 24 17:41:43 PST 2006

Some of you have noticed the happy news that PathScale has been
purchased by QLogic.

I'd also like to mention that we'll be showing our new PCI Express
InfiniPath card at the Intel Developer's Forum in 1.5 weeks. I know
not many Beowulf types attend IDF, but if you are, drop by and say
hello.

-- greg

Warning: Marketing-speak below: