[Beowulf] Friday Reading for Cluster Types

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Fri Feb 10 17:40:55 PST 2006

Looks like some pretty interesting topics, but is there a lighter-weight
version that would be more http://www.plkr.org/ friendly?

I don't find much time for reading through articles on a desktop system
these days, but I do find a decent chunk of time for doing it from a
PalmOS box with plucker - and PalmOS isn't the only OS with a plucker
implementation - not by a long shot.

Thanks!