[Beowulf] distributed file storage solution?

Michael Huntingdon hunting at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 11 22:32:09 PST 2006

I just sat in on a presentation where both streaming and meta-data
were discussed. Meta-data is the silver bullet in a Luster
environment. The conversation turned to setting up NFS for home/user,
with the nearly all other data on SFS with enough OSS and MDS servers
to provide both the throughput and failover needed.

regards
michael