[Beowulf] Scyld implementation of BProc

Tony Stocker akostocker at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:20:55 PDT 2005

Michael,

Okay I'm guessing that since my documentation doesn't mention any of the
three commands that the Scyld implementation doesn't have them.  I'm still
curious to know if they're part of the default BProc package or if it's
something special that the LANL folks added.  I appreciate the info on the
bpstat -P functionality that will help with one issue.

However I would still like some help in trying to get the PID of the actual
process that a bpsh is executing, rather than just the PID of the bpsh
itself.  I know that I could use that PID and grep for any entries where
it's the PPID but I'm hoping to find a more elegant method.  So if anyone
has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tony