[Beowulf] [High-performance computing jobs]

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Oct 20 02:05:22 PDT 2005

From a private list I'm on. In case anyone is interested,
contact me with your query, and I will pass it on.

[censored]

Descendants of the Heroic Age Who Walk Among Us:

I mentioned this a while back, but we're continuing to hire at SiCortex,
a startup based in Maynard, MA, building a new system for high-
performance
computing.

Right now, we're looking for some software engineers who can variously
walk on water, leap tall buildings in a single bound, stride bravely
where
mere mortals fear to tread, or otherwise perform amazing feats.

Key areas we're interested in are:
   - Linux kernel lead
   - High-performance/cluster experience for filesystems, storage, IO,
        performance tools, etc.
   - Large-scale system management
   - Background in HPC applications

but I'm happy to talk to anyone really good who wants to do this kind
of work.

We've got lots of work to do on the software for some impressive
hardware.

 - Win

----- End forwarded message -----