[Beowulf] Interface between GridEngine and OpenPBS

Sebastian ChiefShadow at gmx.de
Mon Nov 21 00:22:34 PST 2005

we have orderd a new NEC Cluster which has by default OpenPBS installed.
Now we will interlink this two Batch Queuing Systems. One possibility ist to
use the Globus Toolkit, i think, but it is much overloaded for our small
Clusters. We will use the GridSphere Portal for a later GUI, which other
Middleware between the Batch Queuing System and the Portal can be used or is
available and is not overloaded for us?

Thanks, Kind Regards,