[Beowulf] 4+ cpu benchmark machines wanted

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pathscale.com
Sun May 22 19:40:30 PDT 2005

I'm interested in doing some microbenchmarks of various interconnects
where all of the cpus on a node are in use. This is an unusual way of
microbenchmarking; the HPC Challenge benchmarks do it this way, which
is why the Random Ring latency and bandwidth numbers are not what
you'd expect. They only have 2-cpu node results, though, and I'd love
to collect some data for 4+ cpu nodes. So, if you have such a cluster,
minimum 2 machines, with any kind of interconnect, please email me
privately and I'll send along the benchmark.

-- greg