[Beowulf] standards for GFLOPS / power consumption measurement?

Ted Matsumura matsumura at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:00:04 PDT 2005

Timothy,
 I agree completely, I think Doug and the Kronos team did a most interesting
DIY project. It makes me want to cluster all the PC's in the house together
and run benchmarks, then I read the fine print and realized most of my
hardware isn't regularly available anymore, except on ebay... ;)
 Maybe Doug could start another DIY project using parts that must be used
and donated, or have come from ebay??!!