[Beowulf] VASP on Clusters

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri May 6 14:13:45 PDT 2005

Hi Dan,

are you using the same binary on both systems? Which compiler did you use?
AFAIK, e.g. the Intel compiler output may use different operations, depending
on the CPU where the created binary is running on.

If the results on the same type of machine is different between a serial run
and a parallel run, I'd contact the author of the program. They have at least
an eMail address for support. (But on two identical machines you got the same
results for serial runs I hope.)

Cheers - Reuti