[Beowulf] Re: vectors vs. loops

Andrew Piskorski atp at piskorski.com
Thu May 5 03:14:38 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 04:14:42PM +0200, Vincent Diepeveen wrote:

> Those bottlenecks are derived because they use 1000s of chickens.

Vincent, however expert you might be in your own field, you clearly
have no real idea what you're talking about in this one, and I suspect
all you've accomplished in this thread is convincing 90+% of the list
readers to simply ignore your posts as a waste of their time.

I recommend reading more and talking less.  Especially when folks like
RGB and Greg Lindahl have already pointed this out to you in Not So
Subtle terms.

--
Andrew Piskorski <atp at piskorski.com>
http://www.piskorski.com/