[Beowulf] Call For Paper

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:35:34 PDT 2005

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Raju Halder wrote:

> Sir,
>  I am Raju Halder, a student of Calcutta University.I am very interested to know about CLUSTER COMPUTING.Also it is my seminar topics as a part of B. Tech. Comp. Sc. & Engg degree.
>      I will be greatful if you help me by sending a tutorial about that.My email ID is-

Well, I cannot send you "a tutorial", but if you look on my website
(URL below) and look around under "Beowulf", or look on
http://www.phy.duke.edu/brahma you will find all sorts of resources --
tutorials, online books, and links to lots of things.

Hope it helps.

    rgb

> halder_raju at yahoo.com.
>                                                                     Yours faithfully
>                                                                      Raju Halder

>  Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
> http://in.mail.yahoo.com

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu