[Beowulf] help a newbie

13200178 Hendra Tampang Allo hendrata at students.ee.itb.ac.id
Wed Jul 20 01:48:06 PDT 2005

I am also a newbie like you but i think it's not hard to build a cluster.
Just search it on google and you will find many ways of making beowulf
cluster. But what kind of job will you process on your cluster? I am also
building a cluster to run namd (a molecular dynamics) and i was suggested
to use redhat 8 + clustermatic 3.

Soli Deo Gloria & Sola Christa Eterna
Hendra/EL-00