[BEOwulf] WW Fedora Student questions help

Eric Machala emac at cybergps.net
Tue Feb 22 12:43:55 PST 2005

Hi for my networking and linux class i setup this beowulf cluster useing fedora 2 and warewulf its up and running, but part of this class is also setting up monitoring and benchmarking tools and tests to get overall proformance and what not of my cluster... And setting up and running some parrallel Applications ... Im very interested in getting more into clusters so was wondering if anyone has any tools or scripts or anything i can setup and test on my fedora warewulf setup just to get experience Also i really need some computational or Sim type app's or any type of cluster parrallel application i can play with to get the hang of them so i can move on to makeing my own applications this would be a HUGE help