[Beowulf] Re: Estimating cluster power consumption - I/O issues

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pathscale.com
Fri Dec 16 23:43:03 PST 2005

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 02:28:43PM -0800, Jim Lux wrote:

> (let's see now, did I remember to push the latest version of my
> program/kernel/script out to all the nodes?)

... although you might find this to be hard, you might try asking
someone from The Other Religion to find out how they do it. Most have
tools for this purpose.

That's why this is a religious argument: both sides have working
solutions that they like. And many people are sure that the other side
is wrong.

-- greg