[Beowulf] qsub script and input files

decon brody decon.brody at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:25:21 PDT 2005

Hi all, first off, thanks so much for all the hardwork all of you put
into making this, the beowulf and the HPC community work like it does!
 This is an excellent example of how the opensource community can come
together!

That said, I'm trying to write a script for pbs (torque) that will
take an input file, if I run it from the command line, it would look
like this:

c29b2_xxlarge_mpi < inputfile.inp

if I wanted to run it with mpirun and I do this:

mpirun c29b2_xxlarge_mpi < inputfile.inp

this of course doesn't work.  Is there anyway to pass options to a
binary like this?  fyi, it's lam-mpi but I don't think it makes a
difference..

thanks for the help!
deek