[Beowulf] hi, how to do clustering

Lombard, David N david.n.lombard at intel.com
Thu Aug 4 12:48:17 PDT 2005

The clustering used by this group does not support the work you want to
do.  You need to look for high-availability clustering; this list is
interested in high-performance computing, which a mail server is not...

One suitable site is http://www.linux-ha.org/, in particular, the
heartbeat project.

--
dnl

My comments represent my opinions, not those of Intel Corporation.

On