[Beowulf] Re: New article for ClusterWorld

Dan Williams ddw at dreamscape.com
Fri Apr 15 20:12:38 PDT 2005

In Re: Jeffrey B. Layton" <laytonjb at charter.net>
        Subject: [Beowulf] New article for ClusterWorld

I don't know what other people do with their old hardware, because all I
/have/ is old hardware, but if someone wants to ensure that their old junk
doesn't go to a landfill, I would be more than happy to keep alive some 500
mHz (or higher, of course) boards as a functional cluster (assuming I have the
space and available power ;-). Please, send your obsolete nodes my way!

As far as your original question, however, Jeff, I don't know, but I would
like to find out, so I can salvage some of the stuff...

DDW

Re: New article for ClusterWorld
[proposed new thread name: what to do with old cluster hardware?]