[Beowulf] A Good Linux Distribution to Start with?

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:51:25 PDT 2004

Jeff

I think that there is a well rounded answer in the thread you created.
Personaly I like switching every now and then to see what is going on
out there. Basicly the distros are mostly LSB compliant which just
means that the directory structure and config files are mostly the
same. With a little work I can make any distro look like another. Its
all the same code, just wrapped differnently. Play with one, take
notes, then move on down the line.

Have fun

Andrew "Two Distro Spindels" Latham