[Beowulf] 64bit comparisons

Andrew Wang andrewxwang at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Oct 15 20:17:41 PDT 2004

I believe you can get more info from the following
mailing lists:

"hpc", "scitech", "xgrid-users"

Also, people on those lists (if I remember correctly)
use LAM-MPI, GridEngine, and also the IBM xlc/xlf
compilers (XL compilers generate faster code for the
G5).

Andrew.

 --- "Hujsak, Jonathan T (US SSA)"
<jonathan.hujsak at baesystems.com> 的訊息:
> Have you gained any new 'lessons learned' since the
> communication
> below? Can you recommend a good version of MPI to
> use for these?
>
> We've been looking at MPICH, MPIPro and also the
> Apple xgrid...
>

> Thanks!
>

> Jonathan Hujsak
>
> BAE Systems
>
> San Diego
>

> Bill Broadley bill at cse.ucdavis.edu

<mailto:beowulf%40beowulf.org?Subject=%5BBeowulf%5D%2064bit%20comparison

s&In-Reply-To=200405141644.i4EGi1Aq023213%40marvin.ibest.uidaho.edu>

<http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2004-May/016707.html>

<http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2004-May/016724.html>

<http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2004-May/date.html#16711>

<http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2004-May/thread.html#16711>