[Beowulf] Interview for school paper on clustering

carterp at onid.orst.edu carterp at onid.orst.edu
Wed Nov 3 11:53:35 PST 2004

Hi,
I need to write a paper for my Technical Writing class on computer clustering,
and I'm supposed to interview someone for my paper. The paper will be about
using clusters for scientific computing. It's not specifically about Beowulf
clusters. Is there someone who has experience in clustering computers,
preferably for scientific applications, who would be willing to answer a few
questions by email (or phone)? I would have the questions this weekend, and I
would need a reply by the middle of next week. Thanks.

Phil Carter