[Beowulf] parallel debugger for MPICH under WINDOWS

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Wed Dec 8 12:23:56 PST 2004

There are several under Linux. Maybe you can contact their
sales group to see if they also offer a windows product - or
just switch over to linux where you can expect better performance
and less license fees anyways.

1.  Streamline Computing "ddt"
patched up version of gdb with frontend for clustering, resold by absoft who claim it works for Scyld:
http://www.absoft.com/Products/Debuggers/ddt/ddt.html

2. PGI Cluster Kit "pgdb"
Also, the PGI cluster kit comes with pgdb, did anybody ever evaluate that? http://www.pgroup.com/products/pgdbg.htm

Supports: