[Beowulf] compute node reboots with bproc/beo tools

V D vipuld at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 22:03:06 PDT 2004

Thanks Glen. But the kernel is not configured to reboot on panic; in
fact there is no panic or oops - the compute node just reboots with
mostly the trace of "bpsh <nodenum> --stdout /dev/console cat" on the
master node. There is ample memory free on all the nodes; and yes the
same kernel image and initrd are provided to all the compute nodes to
run out of ramdisk-based root fs.

Thanks.