[Beowulf] Good Grid Computing classes?

Michael Jastram micky at alum.mit.edu
Wed Aug 11 14:33:13 PDT 2004

My employer has an educational assistance program, and I would like to
learn more about Grid Computing and Clusters, as well as tools like
Beowulf, Ganglia, PBS, etc.  Can anybody on this list recommend
classes, or point me to resources?

LOCACTION: I live in the Philadelphia area, but I am interested in
distance learning as well.

SKILL LEVEL: I have the equivalent of an MS in CS, and quite a bit of
working knowledge with PBS and basic cluster administration, as well
as sold programming, (shell) scripting and system administration

Thank you for your help!

- Michael