MPICH 1.2.5 and PVFS Problem

Kumaran Rajaram kums at CS.MsState.EDU
Mon Jan 20 14:08:40 PST 2003

Aaron,

Try configuring mpich using the following option:
./configure -opt=-O -device=ch_p4 --with-romio="-file_system=pvfs+ufs+nfs"
-lib="-L/usr/lib/libpvfs.a -lpvfs" -cflags="-I/usr/include/pvfs"

-Kums

-- Kumaran Rajaram, Mississippi State University --
kums at cs.msstate.edu  <http://www.cs.msstate.edu/~kums>