Linux Central version question

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Tue Jan 7 13:54:44 PST 2003

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Joe Nellis wrote:

> I purchased the scyld CDROM from Linux Central about June 2001.  Is the CD
> currently being sold the same one or a new version since then?

I believe that they are still selling the older 27Bz-8 version.
The current version we ship to customers is 28Cz-5, with the 29 series
in development.

The Zero-Install Demo version that we distributed at SC2002 was numbered
28Dz-5, is the most recent low-cost, unsupported version.  However,
unlike the previous basic editions which were full installs with basic
tools, the new "D" demo disks are intended as single-application,
zero-install turn-key cluster packages.

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993