MP S2460 Problem

John Morelle jmorelle at
Wed Feb 26 02:43:32 PST 2003

Hi all,

I would like to notice here to everyone about our complaining problems on
the TYAN MP based : the Tiger S2460 motherboard.
We bought this mobo since its official launch and we have integrated almost
more than a hundred pieces of this kind in our beowulf cluster, but we have
almost changed more than the half of them by the next one : Tiger S2466,
because of "hang on" problems.
I saw here and here many people who tells about their technical problems on
this Tiger MP board.
And we are trying to taking back all the informations that users could send
us about the same problem.
So, please free to mail us briefly your experience.
Thanks in advance.

John Morelle                             |
mailto:jmorelle at              | tel/fax +33 1 64 78 57 65/66
ALINEOS SA, 14 bis rue du Maréchal Foch, F-77780 Bourron Marlotte France