Installing Linux (without CD/floppies)

Justin Moore justin at
Tue Feb 18 13:07:10 PST 2003

> This is the goal of the "computing on demand" (COD) project at Duke.

   Actually it's "Cluster-on-Demand" since we don't want to be on the
wrong side of any IBM trademarks (even though we were first). :)

> P.S.  See Justin, sometimes my legendary verbosity contains a valuable
> plug for a struggling grad student's valuable work...;-)

   Yes, now I just feel guilty for taking time off research to do silly
things like work on classes and have a home life. :)

Oh well, back to work ...

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:	justin at