Wiki about clusters

Rafael Garcia angel_leiva at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 02:30:30 PDT 2002

Hi!

I have created a Wiki page with documentation about
how to build a Linux cluster. I think there are many
good pages with information about this topic:
tutorials, HOWTOs, forums, and so on, but there isn't
any attempt to collect all this information into a
single source. This is why I have created the Wiki.

I hope that we can fullfill in short time all the gaps
in the documentation, and that the page will become
soon a reference source for high-performance computing
clusters.

Let me know what do you think about the idea. And, of
course, feel free to contribute with new texts :-)

The URL is http://heppc11.ft.uam.es/Clusters/Doc

Best regards

---

Rafael Garcia Leiva